ABOUT THE COMPANY
Nephin Whiskey Company is the operator of Ireland’s only working cooperage providing cask supply and repair services to distilleries and breweries. Nephin Imports LLC is a subsidiary which is a federally licensed importer of spirits and manages brand in the US market.
Nephin are completing construction of a single malt distillery at the foot of Nephin mountain which will produce premium peated single malts using local barley, local turf, Nephin mountain water and aged in casks handmade at the Nephin Cooperage.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nephin are appointing a Business Administrator based in Lahardane, Co. Mayo to take over responsibility for business administration including accounts preparation, invoicing, credit control and returns filings.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with sales team to issue invoices and manage customer credit
- Managing purchases and payments
- Managing orders and logistics across several business units
- Preparing monthly accounts for management & run payroll
- Preparing budgets and forecasts on request
- Filing monthly and annual tax returns
- Filing returns to other statutory bodies in Ireland & US
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Analytical and highly organised
- Familiarity with ERP/ Accounting systems
- Experience in advanced use of Excel
- Experienced in professional customer communication
- Degree qualified in relevant area
€26,000 per annum
To apply for the role, please email your CV and a cover note to email@example.com