ABOUT THE COMPANY
Nephin Whiskey Company is the operator of Ireland’s only working cooperage providing cask supply and repair services to distilleries and breweries. Nephin Imports LLC is a subsidiary which is a federally licensed importer of spirits and manages brand in the US market.
Nephin are completing construction of a single malt distillery at the foot of Nephin mountain which will produce premium peated single malts using local barley, local turf, Nephin mountain water and aged in casks handmade at the Nephin Cooperage.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Nephin are appointing a Marketing Associate based in Lahardane, Co. Mayo. The person will act as a brand development lead through the use of both traditional and online marketing approaches.
There are multiple audiences for our different communications including Nephin Clann members, supporters, customers of our US portfolio products and people who are interested in investing in Nephin casks.
The marketing associate will work closely with the sales & marketing director and the Irish and US based sales teams.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with founders to draft Whiskey community content
- Drafting creative multi-channel promotional campaigns
- Analysing and optimising conversions from campaigns to leads
- Responding to incoming enquiries
- Maintaining all Nephin Whiskey social media channels
- Communicating with Nephin Clann and supporters through digital updates
- Ensuring brand values, style and tone are adhered to in all communications
- Supporting the tourism development in Lahardaun
- Organising events and tours, as required
- Love of Whiskey
- Exceptional content writing & communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with CMS, web tech & analytics a bonus
- Imaging & video editing skills a bonus
€28,000 per annum
To apply for the role, please email your CV and a cover note to email@example.com